Recent Entries

Recent Entries

showing the five latest postings by Yogic Life.

Popular Posts

Recent Comments

Free yourself

Friday, May 15, 2009 2 comments

I made the way to France! Arrived on Monday, May 10th.
It's cool to be back in France(Dunkerque). Everyone is welcoming me so I feel very comfortable.

Since I am back to France, I did practice two times. I again really appreciate how I practice yoga now. It always gives me a true sense of connection to myself.

This morning, I had a big break through in terms of my perspective toward one's life.
I found a small kid inside of me, who is so concerned for what my others, particularly my family, would say to what I do.

I am totally a grown up adult and still worried about what they would think of me?
OMG...no way!?

My inner child has been there keeping myself from my true freedom.
What a waste of my time. gees.

Ok, I stop. I stop keeping my self concerned for the others.
I stop not allowing myself to enjoy my life truly. I mean, TRULY.
I allow myself to do what I really love. NO hesitation. No concerns. Just do it!!!
Enough of feeling not enough.

I do enjoy my life, each moment. day by day, moment by moment.

This attitude should bring me more laughter in my day :-)
Thank God for another enlightenment brought into my life.

Namaste,

2 Response to "Free yourself"

ogu said...

Hello-, believe yourself and trust what you feel comfortable. It is no one but you who know about yourself. Keep listening to yourself, that's the only way to open up the door to where you want to be heading to, I believe ;-) It is very important for us to communicate ourselves who stay inside of us well and closely without any disturbing for any choices we make in the life because again it is no one but you who know about yourself.

Ogu from Tokyo!

Yogic Life said...

Ogu chan
so cool to see you here.
thanks for the comment.
How are you doing?
Yes right, I totally agree what you are saying. right on, sister! keep in touch! Aloha