Recent Entries

Recent Entries

showing the five latest postings by Yogic Life.

Popular Posts

Recent Comments

becoming normal

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 2 comments

Bonjour!

I am still in France! The weather here varies day by day which doesn't happen much in Hawaii...It was awful weather today raining and cold:-( so it was great to practice yoga in the house ;-)

My life style here is so different here also.
In a way, I have less healthy life pattern here than when I am in Hawaii. The foods, time schedule and drinking habits etc, etc... it is just so different but I've been managing to adjust myself to French style.

It was hard to do this last year but this year I feel more comfortable with this manner of life. Becoming more normal person I guess.

There used to be tuns of things I must do everyday in a certain order but now, look how I am...I do party, I do stay up late, I drink and eat what I never did before, I get hung over, I sleep over and I skip my yoga practice!!! Unbelievable....

It is so natural to be like this. I feel freedom more than ever.
After all, I was too strict to myself. As a result, I was limited.
I missed out fun stuff and small pieces of enjoyment... and so on.
It is good to live like an ordinary person, not like a monk or super yogini.
I can still keep my inner peace by doing yoga and meditation occasionally no matter what happens. this is cool and I am so happy to be set this way. This is a real yogic life!!!

Peace out everyone, Namaste!

2 Response to "becoming normal"

tomotomo said...

sounds fantastic!
i'm happy to know that you're happy, mon amie ;)

Yogic Life said...

Oui, merci beacoup Tomotomo!
Moi aussi, I am also happy to know that you are enjoying so much doing what you think it's right thing to do in your life.